The READMEs contain and link to library documentation.
- 2014–06–11: Version 0.8. README. Tested with Agda 188.8.131.52/184.108.40.206/2.4.0.
- 2013–01–29: Version 0.7. README. Tested with Agda 220.127.116.11/18.104.22.168/2.3.2.
- 2011–12–27: Version 0.6. README. Tested with Agda 2.3.0.
- 2011–02–20: Version 0.5. README. Tested with Agda 2.2.10.
- 2010–09–27: Version 0.4. README. Tested with Agda 2.2.8.
- Version 0.3. README. Tested with Agda 2.2.6.
- Version 0.2. README. Tested with Agda 2.2.4.
- Version 0.1. README. Tested with Agda 2.2.2.
Note that the development version of the library often requires the development version of Agda.
- Git repository. README.
- You can get the development version as follows:
git clone https://github.com/agda/agda-stdlib.git
Contributions are welcome, see the README.
Setting up the Emacs mode for use with the library
- Download the library and unpack it into some directory
- In Emacs, type the following commands:
M-x load-library RET agda2-mode RET M-x customize-group RET agda2 RET
- Look for the option
Agda2 Include Dirs. Insert the path
Save for Future Sessions.
- If the
Save for Future Sessionsis grey, click the
Agda2 Include Dirsand choose
Save for Future Sessionsthere.