The 8th Agda Implementors’ Meeting
Gothenburg, Thursday 29 May - Wednesday 4 June, 2008
Roughly half of Thursday and of Friday will be talks, the rest of the time (except weekend) will be code-sprint.
- Ulf Norell, Agda news
- Wouter Swiersta
- Andreas Abel, “Mugda”, a small dependently typed language with type-based termination.
- Nils Anders Danielsson, Improved handling of mixfix operators: Design and implementation
- code-sprint discussion + start of code-sprint
- Tatsuya Abe, Formalization and test generation for a CPU architecture
- Ana Bove
- Shunsuke Yatabe, Agda implementation of an epistemic modal logic
- Andrés Sicard
- Fredrik Lindblad (moved to Monday)
- dinner at restaurant
- night out at Nefertiti
If weather permits: excursion to Vrångö (an island in Gothenburg’s archipelago).
Tram 11 from Brunnsparken at 11:45. Boat from Saltholmen to Vrångö at 12:30.
Bring your own picnic (and swim suit).
- Fredrik Lindblad
- after the talk
- Universe Polymorphism discussion (Nils Anders Danielsson)
- Code sprint
- Discussion about Type Classes (Ulf)
- Code sprint
- Plugins How, which, why, when, who (Makoto)
- Conclusion and Future directions
- farewell dinner at restaurant
PM from Planning Discussion on Thursday
- Universe Polymorphism (Nisse, Monday 11.00 - 12.00)
- Type classes (Ulf, Tuesday 11.00 - 12.00)
- Plugins How, which, why, when, who (Makoto, Wednesday 11.00 - 1200)
- Monday & Tuesday : 17.30 —
- Wednesday (Conclusion and Future directions) : 15.00 —
- Ulf, 3: codata: add the basic productivity checker. see the feedback.
- Yoshiki, 4: documentation?
- Nisse, 1: fixity declarations
- Wouter, 2:typed compiler
- Wouter, 2:views on power lists
- dropped: universe transformers
- Andreas 4 :sized types in Agda implementation
- Makoto 2: MAlonzo foreign pragmas
- Makoto 4: Library framework for Logics
- Patrik: case studies around Algebra of Programming (http://www.iis.sinica.edu.tw/~scm/2008/aopa/) or Generic Programming (continuation of http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=985801 )
- Thierry 4: Finishing Mini-TT paper