Introductions to Agda:
- Ulf Norell and James Chapman. Dependently Typed Programming in Agda. This is aimed at functional programmers.
- Ana Bove and Peter Dybjer. Dependent Types at Work. A gentle introduction including logic and proofs of programs.
- Ana Bove, Peter Dybjer, and Ulf Norell. A Brief Overview of Agda - A Functional Language with Dependent Types (in TPHOLs 2009) with an example of reflection. Code
- Yoshiki Kinoshita. On the Agda Language (in Japanese) Slides (English) Slides (Japanese)
- Anton Setzer. Lecture notes on Interactive Theorem Proving. Swansea University. These lecture notes are based on Agda and contain an introduction of Agda for students with a very basic background in logic and functional programming.
- Daniel Peebles. Introduction to Agda. Video of talk from the January 2011 Boston Haskell session at MIT.
- Conor McBride, Introduction to Dependently Typed Programming using Agda (videos of lectures). Associated source files, with exercises.
- Alan Jeffrey, Agda introductory demo (dead link). A demo of Agda and its Emacs mode given to UIC’s undergraduate Advanced Programming Seminar. Source file
- Andreas Abel, Agda lecture notes. Lecture notes used in teaching functional programming: basic introduction to Agda, Curry-Howard, equality, and verification of optimizations like fusion.
- Jan Malakhovski, Brutal [Meta]Introduction to Dependent Types in Agda
- Thorsten Altenkirch, Computer Aided Formal Reasoning - online lecture notes
General introductions to programming with dependent types: