- A single MSI that installs Haskell, emacs, and Agda 126.96.36.199 (also some older versions) is here.
- Updated Note on complete manual installation of Agda 2.4.2 on Windows 7 and 8.
- Notes on complete manual installation of Agda 2.3.2 on Windows 7.
Installing Agda 2.3.3 from Darcs (instructions from Jan 2013)
Not-one-click installer for Agda-188.8.131.52 (+ Agda Standard Library ver. 0.6 + Haskell Platform 2012.4.0.0 + Emacs 24.2.1 + GNU unifont + haskell mode 2.8.0 + 7Zip)
- This installer does interfere with any existing installations of Haskell Platform, Emacs, or Agda. See NotesOnInstaller.txt for details.
- When the installer appears to be freezing, please check if there is a message-box window waiting your input beneath some other windows.
- Please always use the latest version for re-installation; the older ones had bugs, read more here. Some known issues
- How to remove Haskell and Agda completely
- The source of the installer is Agda-184.108.40.206-20121108-inno-setup.zip. This is to be compiled with Inno Setup 5.5.1 (unicode version). An explanation of what the installer does
Shareware fonts that may look better than GNU unifont.
Older windows versions
Instruction for Agda-2.2.10 manual installation
Edit | History | Recent Changes (all) | Search
Page last modified on February 20, 2023, at 08:05 AM
Powered by PmWiki