- A single MSI that installs Haskell, emacs, and Agda 220.127.116.11 (also some older versions) is here.
- Updated Note on complete manual installation of Agda 2.4.2 on Windows 7 and 8.
- Notes on complete manual installation of Agda 2.3.2 on Windows 7.
Installing Agda 2.3.3 from Darcs (instructions from Jan 2013)
Not-one-click installer for Agda-18.104.22.168 (+ Agda Standard Library ver. 0.6 + Haskell Platform 2012.4.0.0 + Emacs 24.2.1 + GNU unifont + haskell mode 2.8.0 + 7Zip)
- This installer does interfere with any existing installations of Haskell Platform, Emacs, or Agda. See NotesOnInstaller.txt for details.
- When the installer appears to be freezing, please check if there is a message-box window waiting your input beneath some other windows.
- Please always use the latest version for re-installation; the older ones had bugs, read more here. Some known issues
- How to remove Haskell and Agda completely
- The source of the installer is Agda-22.214.171.124-20121108-inno-setup.zip. This is to be compiled with Inno Setup 5.5.1 (unicode version). An explanation of what the installer does
Shareware fonts that may look better than GNU unifont.
Powered by PmWiki