The Chalmers FP wiki is part of the CSE dept. wiki.
Functional Programming Research Group at Chalmers
- 2013-08-01: Cezar Ionescu starts as PostDoc in the FP group, room 6483, phone x1089
- 2013-04-01: Johan Nordlander starts (as guest researcher, at 30%, Apr-Dec 2013) in the RAWFP project.
- 2013-04-01: Anton Ekblad starts his PhD studies in the RAWFP project.
- 2013-02-25/2013-03-01: Visit by Jurriaan Hage from Utrecht (hosted by Meng Wang)
- 2013-01-28/2013-02-01: Visit by Cezar Ionescu (hosted by Patrik Jansson) as part of the GSDP project
Success stories and expertise
- the influential testing framework QuickCheck (for Haskell and Erlang)
- the award-winning MiniSat SAT-solver
- the award winning Paradox model finder
- the programming language Haskell (part of the language development, compilation, libraries, tools)
- development of generic functional programming (polytypic programming)
- domain specific languages (Lava, Wired, QuickCheck, Feldspar, ...)
- John Hughes, Mary Sheeran, Patrik Jansson, Koen Lindström Claessen, Alejandro Russo, Johan Nordlander
- Emil Axelsson, Jean-Philippe Bernardy, Magnus Björk, Moa Johansson, Josef Svenningsson, Meng Wang
- Michał Pałka, Nick Smallbone, Joel Svensson, Ann Lillieström, Anders Persson, Jonas Duregård, Nikita Frolov, Dan Rosén, Anton Ekblad
Other local FP people
- Aarne Ranta (Prof.), Ulf Norell, Nils Anders Danielsson
Other FP-related research groups / projects