CE biweekly meeting
Sep 20, 2010
- Daniel Hedin will return
- Robert Feldt will be promoted to Docent
- Peter Öhman will leave the department
- Possible candidate for adjunct position?
- Master Programme proposals delivered
- Miroslaw Staron, Helena Holmström Olsson will be Director of Studies for SE
Research and proposals
- SSF: calls for proposals for Software-Intensive Systems
- Big money (~160M over 5 years, each grant 3-7 M per year)
- CSE should get at least one of these for Software Center
- Deadline: Nov 24, 2010
- SSF call for electronic and photonic systems attracted 62 applications
- Many not in systems but rather in components though; good for division application?
- Decisions in March 2011
- Suggest candidates for adjunct positions (cf Peter Öhman above)
- Proposal to start using the Microsoft calendaring system across the dept.
- Internal recruiting round for teaching programme responsibles
- Roles likely not identical to previous setup
- Certain parts of Högskoleförordningen expire at the end of 2010
- Mostly important for Göteborg University; Chalmers has negotiated agreements for many of these issues