All these pages are obsolete!
The information below is not up-to-date, please don't rely on it
Education at the CSE department (obsolete)
Info for teachers - Useful information for teachers at CSE
Course planning - processes related to development and maintenance of course plans
CSALL special courses - research-oriented special courses, with a fairly general course plan but dedicated to a specific area of study
Rules and regulations for examiners - the legal framework for the role of examiner at Swedish universities
Even more obsolete pages
Course clusters - some groups of related courses and their teaching teams.
Travel support - the CSE department may support travel for MSc thesis students
http://semstaff.wikispaces.com/checklists - Useful information for teachers at the SEM bachelor program and SE master.
Education strategy 2015 - workshop, June 2014
HSV evaluation (2013) - materials and links needed for HSV evaluation at CSE
GruKom (2008-2011) Grundutbildningskommittémöten!
GruAdm (2008-2011) Grundutbildningsadministrationsmöten!
Very old pages from 2008-2009
Plan HT 2008 Tidslinje för grundutbildningen hösten '08
Roles Who does what when it comes to the CSE education
- Chalmers centrala grundutbildningsbeslut: 2008 ny, 2008 gammal, 2007, 2006
- Verksamhetsplan 2009-2013
- Anonymous exams: https://document.chalmers.se/download?docid=121036598
- MSc-thesis supervision
- MSc application screening
- Courses 09-10, Courses 08-09
- FAQ Questions and Answers
- IMPACT Improving Master Programmes ACTivities
- Edit official CSE pages: https://www.chalmers.se/cse/login_form