CE "biweekly" meeting
Dec 21, 2012
- Tomas Olovsson (NS) + Wolfgang Ahrendt (ST) apply for Docent status.
- Peter Ljunglöf (CS) + Ioannis Sourdis (CE) pass two-year evaluation mark with flying colors
- Many applicants (~40) for ST PhD positions
- 9 candidates for SE lecturer positions to interviews
- CE tech position was pulled back
- New model for teaching economy from 2013
- Revenues and costs distributede to divisions
- Div head now responsible for quality as well as for economy
- Note: all exam results should be reported by Jan 11!
Research and proposals
- Ioannis: DeSyRe project review a success!
- EU Project Officer claims to have no questions for first time in career
- Phu Phung (ST) gets international postdoc stipend (VR)
- PhD Student project admin work (such as in EU projects) will count against departmental duties rather than against research time
- Coworkership project: dates for four new workshops
- Feb 18-19 + Apr 5
- Apr 15-16 + May 16
- Sep 9-10 + Sep 27
- Oct 21-22 + Nov 22
- Last chance for Handledarforum in 2013
Chalmers / GU issues
- HSV evaluation documents submitted
- All involved will now sleep throught the holidays
- Process has yielded valuable insights into all programmes!
- Have a Merry Christmas!
- ...assuming of course that the end of the world does not intervene ...
- And be nice to Johan K in 2013 and onwards!