SET division meeting Tuesday, October 14th, 15.30-16.15 in the lunch room.
- VP 2009--13 and budget 2009.
- Winter meeting?
SET division meeting Tuesday, September 2nd, 15.15-16.00.
the first SET division meeting for the autumn takes place on Tuesday, September 2nd, 15.15-16.00 in the lunch room.
On the agenda is at least the following:
- Info/discussion about computer support (Arne Linde will come to introduce the discussion).
- Faculty recruitment.
- Planning of VP and budget work for 2009.
- SET division meetings; planning for the autumn.
SET division meeting February 25 15.15-16.00 in EDIT-rummet.
- Salaries (see http://www.adm.chalmers.se/Intern/Personal/Loneavtal/Loneavtal.html)
- Verksamhetsplan 2009 (see draft version for 2008 (never completed) at http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~sydow/vp2008.pdf).
- Applications for master programs.
- Discussion: EU projects. Staffan Sjödin will be present, so we can discuss how he can be of help in these matters.
- Other matters.
SET division meeting January 15
Happy New Year everybody and welcome to our new division!
We have many things to discuss together. The first opportunity to do so will be in our first division meeting in the new organisation, which will take place next Tuesday, January 15th, 15.15-16. I have booked EDIT-rummet, the new name for "Sektionsgemensamma sammanträdesrummet". This has new furniture and will just barely have room for all of us. Bring your own coffee; some form of SET birth(day) cake will be provided.
Among issues to discuss on the agenda are at least the following:
- Forms, locations, frequency etc of division meetings. - How can we communicate/inform efficiently in matters of the division: meeting notes, mailing lists, web site, wiki,... - Brief overview of division budget and other economic information. - Other matters.
I hope this meeting time is suitable for most of you, since study period 3 has not yet started next week.
See you there!
- discussion in March, decision in Maj/June
- Appraisal discussion (= medarbetarsamtal in Swedish)
- PhD students with director of studies for the research shools
- Other staff (including professors) with Björn
- Preliminary budget
- There seems to be 1.9Mkr left over for 2008 - save?
- Division meetings
- every two weeks?
- once a month - between the dept. meetings (a bit like today!)