ST 2014-12-16: 11.00-12.00 in EDIT-8103
- Division substructure. Background:
- the ST division now has 53 employees (and growing) which is too much for one head (according to Chalmers rules)
- the faculty does not want to create new divisions (LongTerm planning notes from 2014-01)
- thus the next option is to create a group structure with formal delegation
- I need help with defining the groups and finding group leaders.
- Each group should be 10-30 people, so no less than 2, no more than 5 groups.
- PhD student + supervisor should be in the same group
- each group must have one group leader (10-15%?)
- Delegated responsibility for Budget, PAID-meetings, Education?
- Congratulations to Laura Kovács:
- Moa has said yes to be nominated as the new CSALL coordinator (after Peter Damaschke)
- Formal decision is taken by the Dean of the EDIT-I Education area.
- EU calls in the ICT area with deadline 2015-04-14