ST Division Meeting 2016-03-24 at 11:00 in the EDIT-room
KoCl chairs the meeting.
Welcome to the upcoming March division meeting, scheduled on:
The main point on the agenda is:
We have recently got a new person who is responsible for maintaining these webpages (Daniel Hausknecht). So now is a time to together decide what information should be in it, who provides this information, and how we can avoid that this information is going to be outdated soon.
A more detailed agenda will follow.
Please contact me if there is anything related to this topic that you would like to take up / like to see discussed at this meeting.
See you there!
(TODO: Surf to our division page from http://www.chalmers.se/cse, and record your opinions on the questions mentioned below!)
Welcome to the March division meeting this week, scheduled on:
The topic of the meeting is:
"The webpages of the division and the research groups"
The two objectives of the meeting are:
- To inform members of the division about the current state of our webpages (Daniel Hausknecht),
- To collect division member's wishes and ideas about our division pages and departmental pages (Koen Claessen),
In order to prepare for the meeting, we ask everyone to spend 5-10 minutes browsing the actual department webpages starting from
and browse to our division webpage, to our group pages, and staff pages. Click around and explore. Now answer the following questions:
1. What do you think of what is there right now? 2. What information should be there? In answering this question, it may be beneficial to think of the following:
- Who is/are the typical user of our webpages? (I.e. fellow researchers, colleages, students, journalists, managers, the public, prospective students, research proposal reviewers, people looking for jobs, ...)
- What information would they be looking for? Is this information provided?
- Who should be responsible for providing and keeping the information up to date? (I.e. where does the information come from?)
Please bring your input with you to the meeting! See you there.